Friday, 18 July 2014

DT card for CRAFTY RIBBONS


Hiya peeps,
Im sorry Ive not posted for a week or more & Im even sorry for posting this late...
This post is for Challenge # 98 of Crafty Ribbons blog. You will see some amazing creations
from the rest of the "ribbons" section of the design team, as always.
I chose to use 2 images from Bugaboo Stamps and they go so well together!!!
Coloured in a mixture of alcohol pens, but im sorry to say, that I cant remember which ones.
I used a few dies from various companies but both lilac ribbons I used are from the  Jam Pot Ribbons, Blackcurrant range over at Crafty Ribbons website (the red coloured link will take you to the range of ribbons that I used on this card.
If you need anymore information as to what I used please, do not hesitate to contact me...my email address is at the top of this blog page.  
Hope you all have a great weekend!! :) x

I am entering this card in to the following blog challenges:

Through The Purple Haze Challenges: Theme is Happy Birthday
http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/happy-birthday-with-ikes-art-50-day-5.html













10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Marg
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Dianne,
      many many thanks for your lovely comment, as always I really appreciate it.
      Hope you are keeping well?
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. This is just such a fun and pretty double twisted easel design. Love the buttons.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Desire, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Have you noticed that I topped the buttons with lilac faux gems?
      Ive already entered your 900 follower giveaway & have your badge on my sidebar.
      Take care hun
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great design! Beautiful design! Love the images too! Fantastic creation! Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Birthday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Joanie, Many many thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate every word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card.....beautiful.......and as expected from you its fab..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Fiona, Many many thanks for your fabulous compliment.
      I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  5. wow, a fabby card, i just love the images you have used. thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH for our birthday week.
    Hugs
    Jo dt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much Joanne, for your lovely comment.
      {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.