Monday, 9 June 2014

The eyes are watching you.........


 A post for Fitztown in my role as Guest Design Team member... using Googly Eyes which are featured on the challenge which started on Monday, June 2, 2014, Challenge No. 38. You can find 
the original challenge post here

For this post I used an image called Cutie 13 and coloured him with my pastel shades of Spectrum Noirs, shades: HB1 2 & 3 (lilacs), FS8 (skin) (for his tongue & inside his mouth).
I then used a Graph It pen called Princess Rose (5120) and finally a Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic 
pen number #520. I used a Memory Box Alphabet die to cut the letters to spell out "woof", and 
the "You're A Star" was cut from a Tonic Studio die. The lilac ribbon with black spots is from Crafty Ribbons but is actually called " Organza Swiss Dot Ribbon - Hyacinth/Black to which the link above will take you directly to the page.   The faux gems, backing paper & googly eyes themselves are from my own stash.  I hope you like.









4 comments:

  1. This is cute, cute and cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you soooo much Ema, I really appreciate your lovely compliment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card Marg
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Dianne, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate every word,
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.