Friday, 6 June 2014

Stampin For The Weekend new challenge card

Yes, a new challenge over of ANYTHING GOES at Stampin For The Weekend 
sponsored again by the fabulous The Paper Nest Dolls
for which they gave us some fabulous images to work with. I used is 
Popcorn Ellie and she is actually on sale at the moment too!!!!
I coloured her with my set of Pastel Spectrum Noirs & Promarkers but I must say I am not
too happy with her hair... I shall have to work on colouring hair properly over & over & over lol.

The semi circle card stock is from a kit by Crafters Companion and is just the right size for the digi stamp of Popcorn Ellie that I had printed off. Other digis & rubber stamps are available from The Paper Nest website. They are lovely to colour. ;0

Dont forget our new challenge, get your images and join in with our challenge of 
Anything Goes!!!! I know it is the favourite of the majority of people lol.
Lastly, ENJOY!!!! ;0 xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.