Tuesday, 3 June 2014

My GDT card for Fitztown.....


Good Morning peeps,,

I sincerely apologise for my lateness in posting this card of mine for Fitztown. Ive not been well & to top it off I couldnt sleep last night. Thats another story & Im not here to bore you.
I am here to tell you about the beautiful (even if I say so myself) card featuring the lovely lady called Cameo 9 and she is available by clicking on the link in blue.  As for the colours I used, the first thing I found was the lilac backing paper in amongst some papers I found whilst starting to tidy up my craft area. Then I knew straight off that I wanted a colour to contrast with that so decided, quite easily on the teal., and a good choice it was too. This card is fast becoming one of my favourites!!  It is a large card measuring almost 9 inches square and is formed by using 2 sheets of A4 250gsm card from Papermill Direct. The teal mirror card is from Creata via Create and Craft tv (when it was on special promotion).  The ribbons are all from Crafty Ribbons which has loads & loads of selections of the most gorgeous ribbons & sparkly accessories that you could wish for!!!  Anyway (sorry, I can get carried away with talking about ribbons as I am very addicted to them), back to the card. Cameo 9 was coloured with a combination of Graph It's, Promarkers, Flexmarkers & my trusty Sakura Gelly Roll pen in the colour of Clear Star to add the glitter where I want it. The dies I used are all Spellbinders, Scalloped Ovals, Labels Twenty and Grand Decorative Ovals. I love the grands ovals & circles... so beautiful.
The other items all came from my own stash, & they were: faux pearlescent flower shaped pearls and the hat pins used for decorating the ribbon bow,
I think thats about it with what I have used....
Thanks for reading & again, my sincere apologies for the lateness of posting this blog write up.

Join in with the blog challenges over at Fitztown Challenge Blog, you wont regret it!!!
Happy Crafting peeps xxx ;0


I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog, the theme is Challenge 2 Digi Stamp Image & Diecut
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-2-digiuse-diecut.html

The Corrosive Challenge Blog, the theme is #200, Celebration! Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-200-celebration-anything-goes.html

Sister Act Card Challenge, the challenge is called #59
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-59.html








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marg love the colour's you have used sorry to hear your not well hope you are feeling better soon
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne, Many thanks for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every word.
      I take each day as it comes DIanne as Im disabled with quite a lot of different things wrong with me but the main thing is an inherited genetic disease called Hereditary Motor & Sensory Neuropathy type 1A & its a form of Muscular Dystrophy and is progressive not life threatening. Add that to everything Ive got & it comes up with lots of medication & pain!!! lol ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Such an elegant card, love the image she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eileen for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card in beautiful colours. Yes, the ribbons are gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Hazel, I really appreciate your lovely comment. I love being on the DT for Crafty Ribbons DT being a ribbon addict!! lol
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.