Monday, 23 June 2014

Fitztown - A new challenge is on

Hiya peeps, I have to apologise again, for posting this late...

Over at Fitztown Challenge Blog this week we have the theme of "Masculine" so I chose to use Car 8 and to me, every extra special sports car is manufactured in red!! lol.
As I also only wanted to use 4 colours in the whole make I chose to use a burgundy base card stock, a yellow backing paper that was free in one of the Craft Magazines that I buy. I then used a teal card stock cut with a Spellbinder die to add depth to the scene. The sentiment is a new die that I brought from Tonic, and I love it!!! hehehehehe Oh I added Pinflair craft glaze on to most parts of the car to add a "shine" to it.... boy does that dry fast!!! The cogs & gears on the little easel part are cut from dies & I thought they added a lovely touch.

I hope you like the finished easel card.....
Dont forget the Masculine challenge, you only have until Sunday 29th to enter....







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Marg love the design and wonderful colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how lovely of you to say so Dianne.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.