Sunday, 15 June 2014

Fitztown Challenge #39 - Fav Colours


Good Morning peeps, perhaps too early for some?? Ive scheduled this post as Ive had to time it
to coordinate with the main post on the  Fitztown Challenge Blog which is based in the good olde USA...

This is a card that I made for no one in particular but the challenge for me was to use my favourite colour, I have so many but decided on purple. I used my Graph It pens for the skin, Promarkers, Flexmarkers for the rest with a Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen in the colour of Clear Star to add sparkle to the Stardust Fantasy Fairy available to buy from here.
The plain & flowery patterned paper, along with the heart flag banner (cut from a La La Land die), faux pearls & faux gems are from my own stash.
The 2 ribbons & the button that I have used are both from a wonderful website called Crafty Ribbons

I hope you enjoy this card & dont forget to check out our blog challenge... ;0

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

Sisters of Craft Challenge, where the theme is Anything Goes
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sisters-of-craft-june-anything-goes.html?m=1









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marg fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Diane, your lovely comment is really appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  2. aw how sweet, fab digi and adore your ribbon bow. Thank you for linking up to the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Gill & thank you so much for your lovely compliment
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  3. This is adorable!!! Love the soft floaty dress and the boots on the fairy- great fun Lovely use of ribbons also
    Thank you for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pixie, I love your comment & fully agree that the boots are fab. I am addicted to ribbons & being on the Crafty Ribbons DT is the best for me!!! I wanted to try something different than a normal bow...
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.