Sunday, 29 June 2014

A Shaped Card for Fitztown............


Hiya peeps,

Yes im back, this time with a small shaped card that Ive made for Fitztown Challenge Blog (as you are probably aware, I am on the Creative Team for them).
The card is shown below & I hope you like it. I used Halloween 13, Dracula type image and added a speech bubble to make a sentiment. I should have used a stamp but I learn after the fact (I dont suppose anyone else is like that??) To get the shape I just cut around him very carefully & then stuck him on to a piece of folded card (making sure that part of him was on the fold of the card). I did, though, overlap his cape so it adds more definition/shape.

I coloured the fabulous image with a mixture of Graph It & Flexmarker alcohol marker pens with a small touch of Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic pen on the cape neck chain, his eyes & the buttons on his waistcoat.






2 comments:

  1. BRILLIANTLY designed Marg...love it and I have joined as your latest newest follower. I have a new blog as I had to close down my other one due to a hacker and lost over 500 members so I am starting over. If you would like to join up feel free to also join in my candy sponsored by three lovely artist to help me get going again...cheers, ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Annie & Thank you so much!!! Im now a follower of yours & about to have a go at your candy. Fabulous blog & so many followers already!!! ;0
      I used to be on the DT for DS4J, but found I couldnt tolerate a lot of their stamps for much longer..
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.