Friday, 27 June 2014

A New Challenge For Any Ribbon Addicts Out There.......


Hiya peeps,

Its late in the day/or should I say very early in the morning here in Staffordshire...
This is my creation for this blog challenge, Stitching Real Or Fake.
I decided to use a beautiful lovely Tiny Eveninpuff HobGobbi !!! A new character that Heather at Lacy Sunshine Stamps has offered to her friends/followers on one of her Facebook groups. The name of the HobGobbi, above, will take you to the page that the image is listed on.
The flower in white & a patchwork type are cut from a 3 die set that I cant remember whos dies they are but I was able to layer & add a faux pearl to the centre, The leaves are cut from the Cheery Lynn "vine border" die set. The card surrounding the image has all been cut with my trusty Spellbinders Labels One from the Grand Labels set. The words "Just A Note To Say" are from a recently released die from Tonic Studios.
Th majority of the colouring was done with Graph It markers & a touch of Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen in blue & clear star.
 
The ribbon/stretchy cord I have used on this card can be found here, as it is part of the Jam Pot Ribbons, Apricot, coloured set of assorted ribbons. The whole different coloured sets of Jam Pot Ribbons are extremely good value & an even better bargain to buy all the colour options in one go!!!

Dont forget to enter your creation including "stitching, real or fake" on it..,  into this weeks challenge at Crafty Ribbons Blog Challenge link.
I hope you like this card of mine, and will, if you are not already, become a follower of my blog, I would sure appreciate it.                            

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Party Time Tuesdays #178 theme: Anything Goes
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/ptt178-anything-goes.html

Delightful Challenges theme: Seize The Daisy (Use Yellow & White or add a flower)
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/weekly-challenge-seize-daisy.html

Graph It Colour Challenge theme: Anything Goes With An Alcohol Marker
http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.in/2014/06/wk-26anything-goes-with-marker-graphit.html

One Stitch At A Time Challenge #218 theme: Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-218.html
                   








2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Josephine, I really appreciate every single word ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.