Sunday, 1 June 2014

A Lacy Sunshine creation.........

Good Morning peeps (well it is here in the Uk at 3.25am) lol

This is to show you a card that I made a couple of weeks ago but have only just realised that I hadnt blogged about it....
Its a beautiful image called Lil Frolic Sitting Pretty that comes from Lacy Sunshine Stamps that I love to colour at the moment.
Lil Frolic Sitting Pretty was designed by Heather (owner & designer/artist of Lacy Sunshine) .... I decided that Lil Frolic was meant to have pale green hair to coordinate with the mint green card stock I had used... I also decided to use up some of the larger fabric flowers that I had in a large tub for a while now so I layered 2 of them up & added a larger sized flat backed faux pearl in the middle. The smallest flowers that I used are my newest addition to my crafty stash. I layered a white organza ribbon across the mint green satin ribbon & made a double looped bow.
The actual card base was cut, along with the 2 layers of cardstock, were cut with the smallest 2 dies of the same set of my Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangle dies,

I wish, now, to make a sincere apology to Heather at Lacy Sunshine stamps as I have spelt the images name wrong on my photos below. It should read: LIL Frolic Sitting Pretty, not Litti as I have written on the watermark on each photo.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog, the theme being: Dies and/or Punches
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dies-andor-punches-challenge.html

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, #31, the theme being: Layer It Up
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-31-layer-it.html

Sisters of Craft Challenge for June, as always with this blog the theme is: Anything Goes
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sisters-of-craft-june-anything-goes.html?m=1







10 comments:

  1. Hi Marg
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and fabulous colour's and flower's
    Hugs Dianne xx (GD at FitzTown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hazel
    Thank you so much for your lovely compliment, I really appreciate your very kind words.
    I love colouring in & creating with Lacy Sunshine stamps, they give so much scope!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sue,
      Many many thanks for your lovely very warm comment. Im hoping to participate often
      depending on how much time I have as Im quite busy with customer orders.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg
      xx ;0

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 31: layer it up - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Hazel, thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome work, thank your for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine and good luck! Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kerry, Many many thanks for your lovely comment. I really appreciate every word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  6. Thankyou so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sisters of Craft. love the layering and soft colours, the flowers give the card the extra yummy feel.. good luck in our challenge . Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Tina,
      Thank you so much for such a lovely comment. I appreciate every single word. I love colouring Lacy Sunshine stamps & especially with pastels.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.