Thursday, 19 June 2014

A Guest Design Team for me....


Hiya peeps,

Yes I had the honour of representing Crafty Ribbons in a Guest position using our ribbon in a blog challenge for Trimmies Craft Challenge Blog and Website. Their theme for the challenge that we, are one of the companies sponsoring this week, is A Recipe!!! That recipe has to include:
1 x ribbon
2 x embellishments
3 x papers
and 1 x image

I used an image from Bugaboo called "Stella Fitness Level" & she is available to buy from here, coloured her with a mixture of Graph It & Promarker pens. Dies used are Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals & the smaller yellow oval with the sentiment on is a Die'sire die.  The ribbon used is a Swiss Dot Grosgrain in Tan with white dots & the 3 papers are from a 6x6 inch paper pad called Pretty Please Spring Papers from My Minds Eye.
I hope you enjoy the challenge over at C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog otherwise known as Trimmies Craft Challenge Blog.

Thank you to admin from Trimmies for iniviting me to join you with my project for this challenge ;)





2 comments:

  1. Oh, Marg! That is such a fun image! Beautiful detail as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Ema, Thank you so much for your very warm & lovely comment.
      I really appreciate the comments from you & other DT coordinators.
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;0 xxx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.