Friday, 9 May 2014

Stamping For The Weekend: Challenge #9, Use the photo for inspiration

For this fortnights challenge, number 9 start date is May 9th...
We are challenged by this as all we had to inspire us is a photo collage of 6 pics & 4 colour splats.

They are all very beautiful colours though as I adore purples & the coordinating colours especially when card making.


This is an A6 card (which I dont make very often) which came already embossed with a pale peachy pink. The image was coloured with Promarkers (Cool Grey, Saffron, Lobster Pink) Flexmarkers (Glacier Blue, Icicle) & Spectrum Noir's (Pastels selection: HB1, HB2, IB1, FS1, LG1, LG2). As I didnt have exactly the right colours to match I had to use similar from all the alcoholic pens that I have in my stash. The Spectrum Noirs are a new set that I brought this last week from when Create & Craft TV had a Bank Holiday Weekend special deals on.  I only brought the pastels set as I have a real good selection of Promarkers & Graph It pens but quite low on the pastel shades.  The LOTV image was a joy to colour. I cant remember where I got this image from but I know it did come along with some other images from LOTV (possibly a freebie from a craft magazine??).  




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pretty card, have a lovely weekend cheers Sue N (dt sis) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, I really appreciate your comment ;)
      I will pop over to your blog soon
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this is a beautiful take on the inspiration. Love the soft pastel colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Desire,
      I really appreciate your lovely comment, always. Congratulations on your recent challenge win by the way.. It was a beautiful creation ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.