Friday, 23 May 2014

Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge No 10........


Hiya peeps,

Hope everyone is ok? Ive had an eventful time during this last 2 weeks since the last challenge but it turned out ok in the end. My teenage daughter had a fab birthday spread out over a few days starting out with 6 friends (most from college) coming round on the Saturday evening for drinks & eats. I think the last person to go home went at 12.30am and then the only friend she had staying over (as she didnt live locally) finally settled down to sleep around 1.30am. It made a really good change though to hear my daughter laughing so much!!

Back to today's card for the Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge Blog.

The theme for this challenge is "For The Girls" which means anything Female.  I chose a beautiful digi image called Lizabeth Butterfly Wishes from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and coloured her with my Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs and a couple of Sakura Gelly Roll pens (one of which was a glitter pen).
I decided on a twisted easel late the night before so I made myself a little note to remind myself. I think it suits this image expertly!! The colours, pinks, purples & spring greens are my favourite colours for the spring/summer and during the autumn/winter I prefer using darker/brighter range of plums, orange, red, browns & darker greens.
All card stock used is from Papermill Direct and the majority of the flowers are from Orchid Crafts. The pink with white hearts paper is from a Forever Friends paper pad (of which Ive lost the cover to). The thin purple ribbon come from a fabulous company called Crafty Ribbons and to find the same ribbon click here
Everything else that I used (not mentioned) are from my own stash,.
The finishing touch was the 2 stick on faux gems on the Butterfly antenna. I really hope you like the finished result as much as I do.
Dont forget to have a go at our fabulous blog challenge.... found HERE

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

I <3 Promarkers Challenge, the theme is Anything Goes
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/220-anything-goes.html

Crafty Girls Challenge the theme is Anything Goes
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-18-dt-call.html

Crafting At The Weekend the theme is Anything Goes
http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-1.html

Crafting By Designs the theme is Anything Goes
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/may-anything-goes-challenge.html

Passion For Promarkers the theme is Use Your Die Cuts
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/week-248special-anniversary-challenge.html






10 comments:

  1. Great card!! Thanks for joining us this week at PFP and good luck :)
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Anna, Thank you so much for your lovely comment
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with our 5th Birthday 'Die Cuts' Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week & very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jane, Thank you so much for your lovely comment
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. A lovely looking card with some fabby flowers . Looks stunning! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Marie, your comment is lovely.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  4. super sweet card Marg! Thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely comment Laney, thank you so much for taking the time to view & comment
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful colouring and elegant card design ,thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love ProMarkers this week .Good luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Artesania, for your lovely comment. I appreciate every single word of everybodies.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.