Friday, 16 May 2014

My First Creation For Crafty Ribbons



Good Morning peeps,

Yes, this is my first DT (Design Team) post for the fabulous company called Crafty Ribbons
and I am very honoured to be part of their company & blogs...

I made the following card using a digi stamp supplied by the DT coordinator, which I had to use, but the theme was Googly Eyes so it made sense!! Lol, I could wait to get colouring the rooster
and being male, I had to colour him in blues and then decided that I would make a Son's First Birthday card. (I dont know who for though lol). I suppose I could sell it.

Seam binding & plastic buttons (butterfly, worm, flower in tub, fork & trowel) from the website of Crafty Ribbons..
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.