Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My 1st DT card for Fitztown


Hiya peeps 


A warm welcome to you all from me, Marg of Crafty Cards By Marg. Im very lucky to be a Guest Design Team member, my first project for the fabulous challenge blog of Fitztown Challenge Blog. The theme this time is: Thank You. 
I was very warmly given the image of Country Scenes 5 (which is available from the store by clicking on the name of the image above). 

Next Monday, Memorial Day (May 26), I'm hopping with the talented Fitztown Design Team. We're celebrating! It will be 52 weeks of challenges on the Fitztown Challenge Blog. And, it will be quite a celebration -- great inspiration from the team, and prizes to be won from those hopping along. Please join us!


I am very very proud to have been chosen to design for Fitztown, their welcome was extremely warm & very friendly, and the help Ive been given is enormous 

I also made this card for my teenage daughters dad, whos birthday it is today (20th May). He would love to live on a narrow boat & when I saw this beautiful, tranquil image I thought, yes, it does suit him. (I did change the sentiment "Thank You" to "DAD" after I took the main photos for the challenge blog, hence the first photo)

I used:
1 x A4 sheet of blue Papermill Direct card
1 x 8x8 inch sheet of blue spotted paper from my stash
1 x 8x8 inch sheet of white spots on blue paper from my stash
silver embossed card scraps from my stash
blue lace from my stash
Matt gold die cut "Thank You" using Tattered Lace dies
And finally, the beautiful image from Fitztown....  coloured with Graph It & Promarker alcoholic pens.

I hope Ive done it justice....



These following photos were taken before I changed the "Thank You" to "DAD" 












For all the details about this easel card, and the supplies I used, or to see what else I’ve been creating, please visit my blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.