Tuesday, 13 May 2014

A wedding card


Hiya peeps

I wanted to show you a card that I made recently but didnt show you... up until today!!
Its a wedding card I made for the daughter of my friends Lynn & Kevin. Ive been friends
with Lynn for just over 40 years as we went to High School together & I was with Lynn the
night she met Kevin at a town hall disco!!! Well in them days our parents were a lot stricter
than most & we werent allowed to go to the nightclubs so we had to make do with the next best thing which was a Friday night disco in nearby Longton (Stoke on Trent) Town Hall.  That was
when we lived in a town called Blythe Bridge (Stoke on Trent) well Lynn & Kevin still live there.

Anyway, their 2nd child, daughter Rebecca got married on 14th April this year to a lovely guy called Marty and this is the Wedding Day card I made for them using a beautiful image by
Digi Stamp Boutique
I wanted to make the bride panda more like a bride so I made her a dress that was full length
using my promarker Navy as the bridal colour was blue. I thought it was navy as the invitations
were navy based but no, it was a pale baby blue. I was so disappointed when I saw the wedding
photos (I was too ill with my disabilities to attend the reception).
Its a large size easel card cut using my Grand Decorative Circle dies.
I hope you like it ;0













2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Marg, this is so sweet! Love the color palette and your design elements and layout are stunning!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Amy, your comment is so lovely, I really appreciate your very kind words.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.