Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Blog Hop & a card from Fitztown


Good evening peeps,

For those fans of mine who wish to take part in the
ONE year Blog Hop that Fitztown are having, Here is a some of what you need to know (the rest is on the main challenge blog).....

Welcome to the Fitztown Challenge Blog Hop! We've got something special going on this week! As usual, we've got our challenge to play along with. We have a CELEBRATION theme for this challenge and this is for a very special reason!   Fifty two weeks ago today, Fitztown Challenge Blog launched its very first challenge! Woohoo! So put on your party hat and fancy duds, shine up your party shoes and come celebrate with us at our CELEBRATION Blog Hop!       
This Blog Hop ends on Saturday, May 31st, midnight, USA EST! We will announce the winners for the blog hop on Sunday, June 1st at 6:00 PM USA EST or GMT+1 (as we are now in the UK) Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 5:00:00 AM

This is a Fitztown image that I have made in celebration of my ex mother-in-laws birthday. (After all she still is the nan of my teenage daughter)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sisters Of Craft, the theme is always Anything Goes
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/sisters-of-craft-launch-of-our-new.html?m=1

The Stamping Chef, #31, the theme is Anything Goes 
http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/2014/05/28/challenge-31-anything-goes/








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.