Tuesday, 6 May 2014

An important announcement............DT for Fitztown


Good morning peeps

Yes, an announcement..........

I have been chosen to be another Design Team!!!! Yyeahhhhhh  ;0

Number 3 Design Team is for the fantastic company (website) for http://fitztown.com/ and I quote:




welcome to Fitztown 

where you will find a host of products from Fitztown artists and developers
for wholesale or licensing enquiry's use the wholesale page
we have two locations one in the usa and one  England
all European orders are shipped from the uk location
The contents of the website is fabulous, with loads of different "styles" of artistry & products to buy, A beautiful array of fantasy, wildlife (which is absolutely gorgeous) through to teddy bears. There are digi stamps, posters, figurines, portraits, fine art prints, puzzles, comics/fiction books,cd & app developments & some craft supplies.    
I am really pleased to have been chosen to be on their Design Team & I promise to try to create beautiful projects using their images.  
I have scheduled this post to go live at 5am, which will be the same time as Ema, the DT coordinator schedules the Blog to go live.
Watch this space for my first project for this DT....

Time for bed now, night peeps. ;) xx

5 comments:

  1. Big congratulations Marg. Wow, you create beautiful cards ....can't wait to enjoy your Fitztown creations and inspirations. Ingrid xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid, Thank you so much for your lovely compliment, I appreciate your very kind words. Im really looking forward to my first project
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. I'm just checking through the challenge blog because I hope to be joining in on the blog hop as GD. I've made my card and am raring to go. I hope to get to know you better as I 'get going'. I'm going to check out your cards now. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just checking through the challenge blog because I hope to be joining in on the blog hop as GD. I've made my card and am raring to go. I hope to get to know you better as I 'get going'. I'm going to check out your cards now. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Hazel, youre very welcome to check back on me as much as possible. Good luck with the blog hop. Im not going to start until June as Ive got too much on here at home with my own cards to make & my customer orders.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.