Sunday, 25 May 2014

A Purple Passion of a card


Good Morning peeps,

A quiet Sunday lies ahead for me, still involving crafting but with my teenage daughter staying upstairs to finish off some college work & Reggie (my handsome dog) will be with her if I know him.

My project to show you this morning is a rubber stamp that I thought I had lost, which is why youve not seen it before (on one of my creations anyway). ...................
Its a Gorjuss girl stamp called "A Little Birdie Told Me" designed by Suzanne Woolcott in 2009 (according to the label on the original bag that the stamp come in).

I decided to go with my favourite colours for this little lady (purples) & also because a couple of challenges I have seen that I might enter.

I stamped Gorjuss on to a piece of super smooth white card using a mixture of Promarkers & Graph It's, and then die cut her out with one of many Spellbinder dies that I own., I also die cut the 3 layer "flower" in the top left hand corner, the banner & the leaf. That should make sure Im in with the rules of a particular blog challenge that I wish to enter using this card.
Matt & layered with card of different weights, a doily cut into 4 so I can lay them down under the dotty lilac card. The sentiment & topper it sits on are from my own stash as are the flat backed pearls in the 2 diagonal corners.

The new part of this challenge is the white slightly embossed base card from Papermill Direct, I only received this stash last month.
The neglected part of this challenge has got to be the rubber stamp itself (with me loosing it for so long,.... it must be a good 3 years!!!!

I followed a sketch for this creation, It, again, is for a particular blog challenge that I am going to enter using this card.
I hope you like what you see....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash Challenge, of which the theme is: Follow Sketch No 39
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/chalenge-139.html









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.