Friday, 11 April 2014

It's a girl.....

Yes a cutie large card for a special little girl born back in March, to a very lovely lady called Liz, who is a young carer's leader here in Staffordshire.

Recipe for this:

The baby panda is a digi image from 2 Cute Ink, coloured in with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
A handmade 8x8 inch card stock (using white linen effect card from Papermill Direct)
Baby Pink 12 x 12 inch card stock (again from Papermill Direct)
12 x 12 inch scrapbook paper in Baby Pink with the words "oh sweet" repeating
Different shades & shapes of Pink buttons from Crafty Ribbons
From my own stash:
Baby Girl word pink button
Mulberry paper flower stack
Flat backed faux pearl
White organza ribbon
Pink grosgrain ribbon embossed with "Its a girl" from Mei Flower












2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully made card! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caz, I really appreciate your comment ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg xx ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.