Thursday, 17 April 2014

Crafting Musketeers Mid Way challenge reminder....

Its time for the Mid Way Challenge reminder over at the blog.
This month we are being sponsored by the very talented


The theme which we have chosen this month for you to take up is Monochrome

As a member of the DT, sometimes we are given items from their collection for us to 
promote their products & this time we were allowed to choose an item(s) up to a
specific amount. I decided to go with a digital paper pack in beautiful mint greens colours 
& patterns. This Minty-Madness Paper Pack is so Fresh/Beautiful and Feminine, 
perfect for all female ages.
I chose to use a digi image that I already had (from Bugaboo Stamps
as I wanted to give this finished card to one of my nieces for her birthday at 
the beginning of April (hence the name Sam on the card).
The circle shaped easel card was cut with Spellbinders Decorative Circles 
dies which I have owned for a while now.


Please pop over to our Challenge Blog to check out what the other members of 
the Design Team have created with their versions of the Monochrome theme,,,,










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.