Friday, 11 April 2014

Clean & Simple for a challenge blog


Good Morning peeps
Its a NEW Challenge time over again at SFTW


I had such a hard job with all the rubber stamps I own, so
I decided to create two really Clean & Simple cards using the stamps
that you see & the information that I have placed on the photos 
as in the copyright information & the manufacturer/designer 
of the verse & image itself.
Both cards are A5 in size and using white linen effect card stock
from my stash of Papermill Direct
To be honest all of the items that I have used on both cards have come from
my own stash as I have decided to use more of my craft stash instead of buying new,

I hope you enjoy my cards and our challenge,
but please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.