Wednesday, 30 April 2014

A Wild Animal....


Good Morning peeps,
Its a cold grey morning here in Staffordshire & shows no sign, yet, of clearing up to let the sun through.

My card, this post, is a birthday card that I made yesterday for one of my daughters friends from college. Amber is a good friend to Tia, & even though they really only spend one day together Amber still chose to take Tia to a rock concert!! It was a birthday present from her parents last year (a popular rock band that were playing at the O2 arena in Birmingham). Tia was so excited about the whole package as she was also staying overnight at Ambers.


Back to the card, its a tri fold A4 card in Black 280gsm matted & layered with silver holographic card, The topper is an image by one of the very talented artists from Fitztown.

I matt & layered the wolf image on to black jewelled coordinations card, then a gloss black card, silver holographic then the gloss black card again, in all, there were 4 layers + the image. I added the ribbon & buttons to finish the card. The verse is a belated one (but funny) as it was Ambers birthday yesterday (but Tia didnt tell me until Tuesday morning & that she would only be seeing her today Wednesday)..... Sometimes I do wonder where Tia left her common sense..................................................

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Fitztown Challenge No 33, the theme being: Lots of Layers
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/ch-no-33.html

Di's Digi Designs Challenge the theme being: Birthdays
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/birthdays-challenge.html

Crafting By Designs Challenge the theme being: Anything Goes
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/may-anything-goes-challenge.html


Inky Impressions Challenge the theme being: Anything Goes
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/iic-157-anything-goes.html

That Craft Place Challenge the theme being: Anything Goes
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/new-challenge-anything-goes.html

Crafting At The Weekend the theme is always: Anything Goes
http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-1.html

Crafty Girls Challenges the theme is always: Anything Goes
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-17.html

The Paper Nest Dolls the theme being: Anything Goes
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/ch-9-and-500-follower-giveaway.html











10 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic card! Love it! Thanks for using a Fitztown image too. I really love that! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Ema... there was no other choice when it came to making a Wolf imaged card as I had previously admired your beautiful images on your website ;0
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Wendy, I appreciate the time that you have
      taken to comment.
      {{{hug}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. Wow...fabulous creation. Love the image and the background paper you used. It is very appealing and allows the image to really stand out. Great job. Glad to see a Fitztown image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Fitztown for our Lots of Layers Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, Fitztown DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your fabulous comment Lynn,I love to create with Fitztown images, they are so fabulous.
      I appreciate the time that you have taken to comment.
      {{{hug}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  4. such a stunning card - gorgeous image and layout - thanks for joining us at that craft place. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Rachel
      {{{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  5. Striking image! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Victoria, I really appreciate every word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.