Saturday, 26 April 2014

A whole bunch of flowers.......


Good Afternoon peeps,

Yes another blog from me!!! About time though ;0

Ive made this card especially for the Elisabeth Bells Challenge which this months challenge is all about lots of flowers.
It won't be long, and May will be here.
You know what they say don't you?  .... "April Showers, bring May Flowers!!!"


All entries must be using an Elisabeth Bell's image and must include at least 3 flowers.

I had no problem finding a lovely spring image of one of Elisabeth's girls from the "Simpler Times" cd by Elisabeth, but brought to the craft world by Kay Sue Designs. The image I chose is called "A Pair of Bunnies" and is very apt for the late Easter that we had last week (20th April). The flowers I chose were from my own stash, some of which is fairly new & some quite old. Its not often I use so many because of the high cost of postage nowadays. This card though will be posted along with 2 others as its for a long time friend of mine, Lynn, its her birthday this next month & as we have been friends for over 40+ years now this is ideal.
Some of the flowers I used are from the website Wild Orchid Crafts. I must say that its a wonderful website 
with loads of different types of flowers that save you so much money rather than going to the likes of mainline craft superstores. They also have a Wild Orchid Challenge Blog and I am excited to be able to enter with this card (see below).

I am entering this card into a Guest Design Team Member Call at The Digi Bells DT Blog, where the theme is: Spring & Summer themed
http://digibellsdt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/gdt-call.html 

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog: Theme is "Lots of Flowers"
http://elisabethbellsworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/ebworld-aprilmay-2014-challenge-lots-of.html

Wild Orchid Challenge Blog: Theme is "Challenge 101, - Use 3 Flowers"
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-1013-different-flowers.html

Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog: Theme is (as always) is "Anything Goes"
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-15.html










6 comments:

  1. Wow Marg this is Gorgeous...so glad you entered the GDT call and best of luck!!! Also thanks for joining in the fun at EBWorld!!!
    Bigg Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely compliment Mary Lou.
      I love colouring in all of Elisabeth's fabulous images as they are so beautiful
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Marg! I love that image...i have the Simpler Times CD Rom which i just adore. Thanks so much for taking the time to share at Elisabeth Bells World this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you so much Lynne, I really appreciate your lovely comment & your time in visiting my blog. I too adore Elisabeth's images.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0 x

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love this image! Thanks so much for joining us at Elisabeth Bell's World! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alethea, for your lovely kind words.
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.