Sunday, 27 April 2014

A Fantasy Card...


Good Evening peeps,

I have been a busy woman this last few days and this time I want to show you a Fantasy card that I coloured yesterday & assembled today (after Id been food shopping).

I chose the image (of which I now cant find its name or the image on the website) as its so beautiful & Ive found its a real joy to colour.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Theme is - 
Creating With Colour (Include your favourite colour)
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/creating-with-colour.html

Mema's Crafts: Theme is - Anything Goes
http://memascrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/april-challenge-2014-anything-goes.html







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and amazing coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words & for visiting my blog
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love those colors! Your coloring style is amazing and has a very unique type of softness to it. The skin tone on the image is ever so subtle and I really like the effect. I am so glad you took time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts and I hope we will see more of your talent in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you so much Lesia, I really appreciate your lovely words.
      I hope to join in more too as your DT cards are fab!
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Including your favourite colour challenge #4
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, I appreciate your time & kind words
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  4. joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin, I appreciate the time you have taken to visit my blog.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg B x ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.