Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Stampin' For The Weekend time..... challenge #4


Good Evening peeps,

I am so sorry that I havent posted for some days, its a case that I have been so busy trying to sort out my craft stash & its new home... & Im still no where near ready to move the large craft table into my bedroom/craft area. Trouble is because of my disabilities I cant do more than a small amount at any time & then it knocks me out & I end up sleeping a lot ;(


On to this challenge, Sparkle and Shine!!!!  

This challenge is sponsored by Bunny Zoes Crafts

Even though its not a stamped/digi image on my card we can still use it (as its classed as toppers) & I have used this card for something that I cant divulge yet. I hope you like it as much as I do.. It was a case of finding the kit after its been hidden within my stash for almost if not over a year & its like getting a new toy!! Kanban were an awesome company manufacturing in England before coming into liquidation. Now Aspire Crafts own them & have brought the company back to life.... (I have applied to be on the Design Team for Kanban at Aspire Crafts so fingers (and toes) crossed for me please that I get accepted).

There isnt a lot to say about this card, its an A5 size, a spiderweb printed acetate dome over it with 2 circular sentiment toppers & one rectangle that says Happy Birthday. The cityscape scene was supposed to be a pop up card from the Spiderman kit manufactured by Kanban a couple of years ago (that I have only used a couple of items from). I decided to just stick the cityscape scene down on to the red backing paper, but leaving the taxi (in the front) as a pop up, adding decoupaged Spiderman as though he is flying through the air using his web slinger. I then just added the 2 sentiments on the card itself, topping the whole card off with an A4 piece of printed acetate (securing at the inside of the front & at the rear of the card with double sided extra sticky tape. Then to finish the card off I just added quite a large circular topper to the lower right on the acetate.
An impressive card even if I say so myself!!!!


Come over & join us at Stampin' For The Weekend.... ;) 
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/sparkle-and-shine.html


I am entering this card into the following blog challenges:

Craft All Day Challenge Blog: Theme is: Anything Goes
http://craftallday.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-4-anything-goes.html




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.