Friday, 21 March 2014

Cool Dude's Birthday card

Hiya peeps,

Another evening of watching tv whilst here on my laptop, with the added addition tonight of a Thursday evening catch up with my ex partner (father to my youngest daughter). He only stayed
for just over an hour but it was still long enough to have a good chat. Next one will be Saturday evening after our daughter spends the day with him.
On to why this blog post.....

I finally decided to enter a challenge over with Nikky Hall's delightful images from Polkadoodles digital blog challenge. As the theme was boys stuff there was no question to me as to which Cd I was going to use & that is my favourite "male themed" one called Pretty Tuff.  I love this Cd as the boy images are so "today's boys" right down to having an mp 3 player, leaning against something etc inc the image I decided to use of a boy riding a bicycle. As for the colouring, I went with copying the pre coloured image that comes as part of all the images on the Cd. The blue spotted "distressed" backing paper is also from the Cd. The star patterned ribbon is from my own stash as are the "scrabble type" letters. The star shaped buttons are from a large bag of different shaped/coloured buttons that I recently won from a company called Crafty Ribbons.

Im thinking of adding "Grandson" to this card with a lovely verse inside as this card would so suit one of my grandsons, he loves playing scrabble & rides his bike loads.
Thats it for today, Ive got to go sleep sometime, well after putting this on the blogs... I hope you like my card... ;)

I am entering this in to the following blog challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge: theme is BOYS STUFF

http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/wk-11digi-choosday-challenge-boys-stuff.html


Crafty Ribbons Challenge: theme is Anything goes with ribbon
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-81.html





8 comments:

  1. Great card, love this image.Thanks for joining our Boys Stuff challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anjie, I appreciate your lovely comment.
      I dont enter this challenge enough but things will change soon
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete
    2. That's good the hear Marg as your cards are lovely xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the compliment Anjie, I keep entering into quite a few DT applications but have been rejected so many times... might be time for a change?
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg xxx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our Male/boys challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Zo, many thanks for taking the time to write on my blog. I appreciate it.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so adorable :) love the image and the and the scrabble greeting so sweet!
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Vic for your lovely comment.
      I really appreciate every word in any.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.