Saturday, 29 March 2014

#6 Challenge for Stampin' For The Weekend blog....


Hiya peeps,

I have come up with this clean & simple card as this fortnights challenge card to showcase to you.
She is Mayde Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. 

I have coloured with Graph It & Promarker alcoholic pens in pastel colours (lilac & green) with a touch of Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Glaze pen on the eyes, I then added the 2 different ribbons, (both with "Spring is in the air" on them) to the lilac matted & layered card.
The ribbon is very apt as the challenge for this time is "Spring Colours". 

The base cardstock is from my regular supplier Papermill Direct and is the linen effect white at 255gsm (which is the thickness of the card/paper).


I hope you like her and will leave me a comment below. 

Follow the link just below here to join in our challenge. 

Please remember to follow the rules on our challenge blog as we have had so many people completely ignoring them lately.  We only allow ONE entry per challenge & this last month we spent so long having to go through two or three times on the blog as there were so many duplicate entries, some being published before our blog even went live and so on.... 


http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spring-colours.html


I am entering this card into the following blog challenges:

Crafting From The Heart:

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-11-anything-goesspots-or.html

Creative Inspirations:


http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-258-its-girl-thing.html








5 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
      I appreciate it very much
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
    2. Oppps, im so sorry that I missed the link off to your challenge blog, I have now amended my blog post to include the link back to your challenge blog.
      Im so ashamed of myself xx ;(

      Delete
  2. This is just so fun and I love the bow and buttons.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks Desire
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.