Thursday, 16 January 2014

Crafting Musketeers Blog Challenge #9.....


Hiya Peeps

I hope everyone is well & looking forward to spring now rather than the horrible cold weather that we had over the weekend??

For this month's DT card I found it quite hard as Ive never been a fan of "grunge" etc but after thinking about what I could create, looking through Visible Image's website, their DT cards etc I though "well, hell yes, I could create one of those".
I quite like the result, what do you think?
The only stamps I used are from the sponsor's of this month's bog challenge, Visible Image Stamps which you can find here:    http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                
The flowers are from www.ribbongirl.co.uk and are called "Dahlia Stormy Skies", the colours are perfect for any grunge/steam punk project.

The stamp set I used for this consisted of 7 clear stamps & is available from the Visible Image's website. The stamp set is called "Immortal Love" and my result is the photos below                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      























2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous and I love the roses in the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Desire, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. The roses have come out so lovely just by stamping using Tea Stain ink by Tim Hotlz.
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.