Wednesday, 15 January 2014

A Wedding Day card

Good Crafty Morning peeps...

Well how was your Christmas & New Year? Mine was lovely apart from being ill again!! Somehow I wasn't able to stay awake almost every day. Im pretty sure that Christmas Day was the better day with me being able to not fall asleep until my eldest daughter, Steph, & her family (Martin, sons Jamie & Ben) were thinking of going home after Tia & I had cooked the best Christmas lunch for some years. The turkey crown was beautifully moist, tender and very tasty & all I did was cover the skin in margarine & added some salt, pepper & mixed herbs. Oh how I will be going back to Aldi next year for my turkey.... it was so gorgeous & melted in your mouth.
Im still not 100% still (nothing to do with my disabilities) so I am phoning the doctors again today.. ;(
Anyway, back to the card below. I made this for one of my nieces, my only brother's eldest daughter, Samantha, who was marrying her fiancé of some years, Andrew. I, unfortunately was unable to attend due to personal problems with my health.
Both the White linen effect card & Christmas Red card was brought from https://papermilldirect.co.uk where there are some fabulous offers on at this moment. The Mr & Mrs ribbon was brought from a Facebook supplier of mine along with the charms from another Facebook company.



I wish to enter this clean & simple Wedding Day card to the following challenges:

That Craft Place Blog Challenge theme is: Charming
That Craft Place Challenge Blog









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ...thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gayle & its my pleasure to join in
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. this is wonderful - thanks so much for joining us at That Craft Place! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel, its my pleasure to join in
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. WOW absolutely gorgeous card, fantastic for valentines day. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kezzy, Im so pleased that you like it
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.