Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Welcome to Challenge #8


Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog DT card for this month......

Yes its a birthday card but there are still birthdays in December so not everything has to be about Christmas.
Our sponsor this month is Hunkydory and the theme is "Layer It Up" so you will find my card below, a CAS card made using the "I Love My Pony" set from the Gorgeous Girls collection.  I used almost all of one sheet from the Pony kit but will admit to having 2 toppers (one large & one small) and a small sentiment left ) oh & some border strip).
The only things I have used that are not in the kit are the flowers across the bottom of the finished card.
I hope you like the card.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.