Friday, 6 December 2013

Stamping For The Weekend challenge blog post..........


yes its that time again, a Friday morning at 9am just two weeks since our last challenge.
This challenge is being very kindly sponsored by Saturated Canary and I have chosen to use Christmas Angel and the theme is "Use Some Red"...I used a mixture of Graph It pens and Promarkers as I dont have enough shades of Graph Its yet, im hoping that Santa might bring me some this year.... The papers are from my own stash (Im sure that they were free with a craft magazine as they are in a little booklet, A5 sized). The verse, entitled "Christmas Eve" was written by Helen of husband & wife team over at Visible Image Ltd where loads more beautiful, heart warming sentiments/verses and wonderful images can be found in 4mm thick clear stamps.




 





 


It seems as though my post is late as the schedule didn't work...... it seems as though I forgot to set it to the right date ;( x







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.