Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Stamping For The Weekend Challenge Autumn/Fall colours


Hiya peeps from a cold Staffordshire town.... Ive just had my monthly online shopping order delivered and I am so cold that the heating has had to go back on...to almost 20c.
Bugaboo stamps
Well, the challenge theme this time is Autumn/Fall colours sponsored, very kindly by Bugaboo Digital Stamps and Scrappiness
I have chosen to use a Bugaboo stamp that I already own called WOB Caterpillar and I coloured him with my Graph It markers and then cut it out closely to the outline.
I die cut loads of leaves, different shaped ones on different papers.  On the orange base card, I cut & mounted 2 pieces of dark green & brown patterned papers that I got free with a magazine from the NEC Hobbycrafts exhibition last Thursday. I mounted a piece of wide brown lace around the pieces of mounting papers, topped that with a piece of strong open weave net/burlap and then glued the different coloured paper leaves & a few wired plastic leaves on to the burlap. The caterpillar was then stuck on top using Pinflair glue gel.
I didnt bother with a sentiment as there is no need to add anything to this........ the inside can be used as a notelet or just a simple thank you card....










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.