Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Stamping For The Weekend Challenge Blog........

Stamping For The Weekend Challenge Blog: 

My DT post for this challenge is here....

I used a long time owned Kenny K Digi Stamp and coloured her in the usual colours (apart from the green fishnet holdups/stockings) which is when I used my Graph It pens with a small mixture of Promarkers as I don't yet own enough Graph It's.

An easel card is one of the easiest multi fold cards to make but to add dimension I made it into a twisted easel..... with a die cut mulberry paper tree on the smaller fold.
A sparkly red glitter effect ribbon Chocolate Box bow to act as stoppers for the stand up pics
a sentiment and a few silver coloured punch cut snowflakes for the finishing touches. The backing paper behind Mrs Claus is a free paper that came with others in a "Making Cards" magazine for November. The small tree and robin stamps are from my own stash/unknown free gifts from craft magazines. The large shaped piece of card that Mrs Claus scene is sitting on is a piece of Taupe coloured card die cut with my labels one die from Spellbinders.
Any questions please just ask

This card has also been posted before on 24th November as my application to join another Design Team. (http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/a-dt-call-is-on-at.html)
















2 comments:

  1. I like the card Marg, those images are a tad naughty, but very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks Cazzy.. perfect for a single guy though??
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.