Sunday, 17 November 2013

A Mother's 60th......

Today's special make - A 60th Birthday Card for a customer's mum.

A "simple" bouquet of roses in pinks, red's & wine/burgundy colours tied with red satin ribbon and a red organza triple looped bow..

These were stuck on to a fancy edged piece of ivory & pastel burgundy organza over the top of a piece of pink card cut in to a scalloped & flowered edge circle (cut with my Martha Stewart circle cutter) (Boy do I love that little machine!!!)

A large 10x10 inch boxed card is the finished result.... I love it and I hope you do too
Please leave a comment if you do, I would appreciate it!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.