Sunday, 24 November 2013

A DT call is on at........


Well, yes, a fabulous DT call is on now at........ wait for it......

Kenny K's Krafty Krew!!!

A wonderful opportunity for a most exciting chance to design for one of the best creators of digital images for a long time (and to receive every new image that is created by Kenny for the period of the 6 months term with a possibility of extension if mutually agreeable)!!!! ;) I couldn't be happier, I just hope that I get accepted as I have a deep admiration for Kenny K & Elena as they are so creative and very talented, as are the Kenny K Krafty Krew Design Teams (past & present)...
How do I apply??? It is so easy.....................
  1. Create a post on your crafting platform announcing this DT call;
  2. Present one or a few of your best KennyK creations and link back to here using Mr. Linky below; 
  3. OR share your Facebook post (including your card and our facebook address) on our Facebook page (one OR the other please, not both). 
Hence this post here on my blog. I have placed some photos below to show you just some of my photos of cards that I have made using images from Kenny K.  I am lucky to have a few rubber stamps & a good range of digi's but I still have loads more on my wish list lol (well they are all so good!!!) ;0
The first card (4 photos) are of an easel DT card that I have made for a future challenge blog that doesnt go live until the beginning of December but you can see for yourselves how beautiful this image is. I used Mrs Claus on a piece of backing paper that came free with  one of my many craft magazines, adding 3 other images that I also coloured with my Graph It & Promarker pens (as I dont have enough Graph It pens in my collection yet) to create a small Christmas scene. I decided late on to use this image on an easel card, which I sometimes do when creating projects...If I dont like something I will change all or part of it as I am a 100% or more perfectionis!! 
Imagine this fabulous Mrs Claus in alternative Christmas colours (as in pastel purple & silver, or pinks/pastel blues with a matt gold).... mmmm will have to have a go with those colours, keep those eyes open in the next week. I will post the results here on my blog.
I love colouring in the images of Kenny K, wether they are rubber or digi's & I would endevour to be the best DT member that the Krafty Krew have ever known!!!
I am entering the first card (Mrs Claus) in the following challenges, as well as applying for one of the Design Team's vacancies:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew Blog Challenge #160  -  Theme is: Anything Goes

2 Sisters Challenge Blog number 172                -  Theme is: Anything Goes

Mrs Claus 1
Mrs Claus 2






Mrs Claus 3




Mrs Claus 4





Kitty Katastrophe 1
Kitty Katastrophe 2


Kitty Katastrophe 3
Kitty Katastrophe 4


Soccor 1
Soccor 2



Cool Boarder 1, for my eldest Grandson ;)
Cool Boarder 2



Cool Boarder 3




4 comments:

  1. Stunning collection Marg! Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. I appreciate your prompt visit.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0
      craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Oh and good luck in our Anything Goes challenge too *wink*

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy, I hope I win!!! ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;0
      craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.