Sunday, 13 October 2013

DT card for SFTW Challenge Blog, October 11, 2013, Anything Goes



Hiya peeps,

I know, Im late with this one. I have had such a busy week & again, Ive not been well. This "illness"
of mine is driving me mad!! CMT has such a lot to answer for but Im not going to get into that argument/disagreement tonight.

The challenge, over at Stamping For The Weekend Challenge Blog, is sponsored by the brilliant Stamp Fairy where, at the moment, they have a sale on to celebrate an anniversary.
I chose to use Molly Winter 2 in which I coloured her with my Graph It alcoholic pens, adding fine glitter to the "fur" parts of her top & boots.  I then used my newish Martha Stewart circle edge punch starter set with the snowflake attachment, once in white linen effect card and the other in a green dot embossed card from Brazill. I topped all of these onto a white version of the dot embossed card which is 12x12 inch square.
I finished it off with silver peel offs in various designs. I decided against using a sentiment as I felt it didnt need one. I more than likely will add a sentiment when I decide which Grandchild will be getting this card at Christmas.
I hope you like it as much as me! Good Luck with the blog challenge should you enter. We have fabulous prizes on offer to the chosen winners.

http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html will take you directly to the challenge post.....









2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design. Love the traditional colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desire
      Missing me? lol. Thank you for your lovely comment.
      I appreciate your kind words
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.