Friday, 6 September 2013

Using a free digi image to enter a blog challenge competition..........


Good evening peeps,

Yes you have read that right, I have used a free digi to enter this weeks Polkadoodles Challenge Blog where, if you email Nikky Hall, owner & designer at Polkadoodles has loving & generously given us the chance for a free fairy from her beautiful Christmas cd called Angelberry Christmas.
For this weeks challenge main rule please carry on reading....

To quote: "This week's challenge is Fairy Wings! Angels count too! 
So we want you to join in and show us all your favourite Fairy/Angel creations this week BUT we have a fantastic twist on this for you .... if you wish to enter the challenge you MUST USE an Angelberry Digistamp".
 
I have used a free Angelberry digi image that Nikky was giving away to crafters who emailed her before the end of yesterday, 5th September 2013, anyone else who hasn't requested this image will have to use an image from the Angelberry cd.
 
I have just made a decorative ovals spellbinders dies cut around the Angelberry image that I had previously coloured with a mixture of Graph It, Flexmarkers & Promarkers pens & added the glitter
effect with a Sakura gelly roll pen in Clear Star.

Using the decorative oval die I cut out the necessary pieces to make an easel card. The stopper is made from a wide decorative gold edged satin ribbon topped with a decorative matt gold effect satin ribbon with a picot edging.  The little sentiment just says "from me to you".
A clean & simple card made with love for a friend yet to be chosen from a long list I have...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles & Studio 12: A Fairy theme using Angelberry digi stamp
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/a-week-35-fairy-time-and-free.html

Paper Crafting Journey:  Anything goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/anything-goes-challenge.html








4 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful ,love the design and the image is beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Claire,
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate every kind word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, Marg! Love that die. Thanks for joining our "Fairy Time" challenge.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Asha,
      Many thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate every
      single word.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.