Sunday, 15 September 2013

Pure Whiteness ...........



I decided that I was going to make the card, using "Misteri as a Fairy" within a design specified around the theme of "Pure Whiteness with only the image being coloured"... hence lots of white, texture and only the image coloured.  I hope you like the finished result as much as I do. I am really pleased with my outcome/design. This creation was made on Saturday 140913 as my DT creation for the new release of the image on this card, on Sunday 150913. 
If you have any questions regarding what I have used to create this beautiful card, then please ask by writing a comment below. If I was to write it down what I used & how I made it then I would be having you reading for another half hour lol ;0 xx
Enjoy and don't forget to check out all of the new release digi stamps...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog #61. Theme is pure whiteness (the only colourful thing can be image, everything else has to be white)
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-61.html





2 comments:

  1. Marg, I absolutely love your stunning intricately made card of Misteri as a Fairy. She is showcased so lovely. Love her in those yellows with the sparkles. You've inspired me to not be afraid to use yellow. Beautiful works. Hugs,
    Antoinette your DTeamie @ DigiStamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much Antoinette!!! I really didn't expect a reaction like that but you are very welcome.
      I have used yellow for my main images for just over a year & if you get the shading right it can look stunning.
      Im so pleased that you like it though & I value your lovely comment about my card.
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg xx ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.