Sunday, 15 September 2013

New Release over at DigiStamps4Joy...A SPECIAL NEW RELEASE TOO, read on to find out what....


Yes,  special edition of new release too... Our wonderful designer/main artist JenLee has just drawn her 500th digistamp for DS4J......
It is called "The Choristers" and is available to buy HERE. This is what the design looks like (obviously you wont get the watermark on the image when you buy it)




Here is what the other artist Margaret has said about it...


New digistamps Sunday 15 September and a SPECIAL announcement!
Before I show you the new releases I have something special to tell you .....
Our main artist JENLEE has just drawn her 500th digistamp for DS4J!!
Isn't that an absolutely fabulous milestone?
WELL DONE JEN - all of us at DS4J are proud of you! 
To celebrate I am giving away the 500th digi to ONE lucky randomly drawn commenter on this post!




Pop over to our main blog, DigiStamps4Joy to be in with a chance to win the 500th image. Its a beautiful design & well worth the money if you just want to buy it instead of waiting to see if you
have won the delightful digi. ;0



I received an email from Margaret, as did everyone else in the Design Team late on Wednesday night... it was an image called Misteri As A Fairy. We got issued with different images from all of the new releases so the variety would be covered by all of the DT. None of us knew what the other DT members received so it made the whole crafting experience more interesting as none of us knew which one is the 500th!!

I decided that I was going to make the card, using "Misteri as a Fairy" within a design specified around the theme of "White on White with only the image being coloured"... hence lots of white, texture and only the image coloured.  I hope you like the finished result as much as I do. I am really pleased with my outcome/design.
If you have any questions regarding what I have used to create this beautiful card, then please ask by writing a comment below. If I was to write it down what I used & how I made it then I would be having you reading for another half hour lol ;0 xx
Enjoy and don't forget to check out all of the new release digi stamps...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog #61. Theme is pure whiteness (the only colourful thing can be image, everything else has to be white)
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-61.html












No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.