Saturday, 21 September 2013

Guest Blogger write up....

Good Morning peeps,

Just a quickie this morning as I do have 2 other creations to make today.  This is a card that I made as a Guest Blogger for Stamping Dragon Designs blog. My blog post can be read here:
The Dragons Den blog

The image was a freebie that I received to not only to make a creation with, but to keep as "payment" for blogging for them. It is available to buy here as a set of 3 images for only £2!!: Tractor & Trailer 3 image set

The tractor & trailer were sized down to fit 4 images on one A4 sheet, coloured using Promarkers alcohol pens & Sakura Gelly Roll metallic pens & then cut round the whole shape leaving a 3mm white surround.
The backing paper is just handmade paper pieces just torn up & glued in to place where ever they went & the letters to form "Have Fun" are cut from my Memory Box cutting dies using scrap bits of different coloured (in masculine colours) card. They are stuck down with Collal Glue Gel as foam pads wont stick for long on handmade paper.

I hope you like!! I will be back tomorrow morning with the New Digi Stamp Release for Digi Stamps 4 Joy of which I am on the Design Team.
See you soon peeps ;) x








2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome masculine creation. Love the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire..
      How on earth do you find time to go round all these
      blogs, commenting & entering into all the challenges etc?
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x lol

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.