Sunday, 11 August 2013

Todays new images release on DigiStamps4Joy - well one of them anyway!!


Lol, yes I have created what I think, is a beautiful card using a beautiful image from
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/. Misteri - Bond Girl is just one of this weekends new
releases available from the link above.
This card is made using an 8x8 inch basket weave embossed card stock which I found at the bottom of my stash a few days ago... a lucky find.  I then matted & layered in 2 lots of backing papers that I also found in my stash. The image, Mister- Bond Girl, was coloured with Promarkers, Graph It & Sakura Gelly Roll pens. I cut the image out using a Spellbinders die and then fixed the paper to the card using 2mm foam pads. I then also added feathers, faux pearl beads on faux gold stems, wrapped in chenille pink pipe cleaners, a large orchid silk flower, next was the die cut rectangle of chevron embossed card topped with Tattered Lace Happy Birthday dies in a pearlescent card. Finishing off with the faux pearl & faux gem embellishment "ribbon" banding on the top & bottom of the card. This is one of my latest purchases here in the UK, if you would like to know where I brought it from please do not hesitate to email me or comment below this post.
Many thanks peeps & hope you sleep well tonight ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.