Monday, 12 August 2013

This months DigiStamps4Joy Blog Challenge card.... a beautiful lady peeps!!!

Hi, My DT project for this month's challenge, over on DigiStamps4Joy Challenge Blog
is shown below. Firstly I must tell you that the challenge is to make our own embellishment, but,
also for the DT members, we had to use one of the free images that we are given to work with just a few days before they are released.  I decided to use one of yesterdays new releases, shes called
Misteri - Bond Girl and you can find her here

As I said, I had decided to use one of the latest releases called Misteri - Bond Girl. 
It actually took me almost half an hour to decide to use the bead necklace around her neck! I have quite a collection of jewellery making stock so it was the obvious choice for me to make a very small beaded necklace for her as I couldn't decide what else to make!!
A small 5x5 inch pastel green base card, matt & layered with white card & peach/apricot backing paper. Colouring Misteri in was such fun, shes lovely to colour and those plaits in her hair are just crying out for glitter highlights! So, using my Promarkers, Graph It pens & Sakura Gelly Roll glitter & metallic pens, she was coloured & highlighted. I then closely cut around Misteri & stuck her on top of a die cut oval (one of most recent favourite dies from Spellbinders) with foam pads. I added an emerald green satin ribbon under the die cut oval to give some extra colour, a circular Happy Birthday sentiment (which I highlighted with a fine tipped emerald green Promarker pen & a standard tip soft peach Promarker pen) & finally added a hand tied small bow using the same emerald green ribbon.
I hope you like my card for this months challenge.... I do, I love the greens & peaches together....



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie,
      every word that I receive is appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.