Saturday, 31 August 2013

My first post for my new position of DT member of .........


Hiya peeps, yes I have been lucky enough to be chosen for another Design Team!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I am still a member for DigiStamps4Joy, but this Challenge blog is for "Stampin For The Weekend".

My term started on Friday 29th August and our sponsor for this challenge is "Summer Colours" and is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.
For my first challenge post I decided to use with Flower Bears Poppy  using my Promarkers & Graph It pens to colour it, then cutting as close as I could to the lines. I then mounted the coloured image on to some spring green coloured card and then cut around almost to the line leaving a thin edge of the card.  The papers I used for the backing on the base card are from my own stash, one printed from a cd rom by Polkadoodles, and the other is a freebie that came with a craft magazine that I buy regularly. I added a die cut border down the join of the 2 papers, added the mulberry paper flowers (topped with a yellow coloured flower shaped faux pearl). The finishing touch was a die cut topper to which I stuck down the lovely phrase that I found in a card making kit years ago by Papermania.
I hope you like the finished card..... ;)





6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and smacks of summer. Congrats on your new DT position.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Desire, I appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. I love your card Marg, and congratulations on the new DT position.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you Caz, I really appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. Love the card Marg. great composition! Cute image

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, so nice of you to visit & comment.
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.