Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Halfway reminder for challenge #74 - "Anything Goes" this month


Hiya peeps,

Yes its that time again, my post for my Design Team of Digi Stamps 4 Joy (shop) &
Digi Stamps 4 Joy (Challenge Blog).
The theme this time is for Anything Goes, so, an easy one for you this time crafters!! Get your crafty heads & hands on over to the blog:
"Enter your paper projects (maximum 3 entries per person, each from a separate blog post) in Mr Linky below. The randomly drawn winner will win THREE images of your choice from the store, and 2 runners up 1 image each.  
IF YOU USE A DIGISTAMPS4JOY IMAGE, YOU COULD WIN THE BIG PRIZE OF $10"

For my creation, a card, I hve used a scrap of Ivory hammered embossed A3 size width anyway lol. It is a piece left over from when I cut a circle card using my Spellbinders Grand Circle dies, so had wastage & put it to one side. I knew it was too big a piece to throw away. Anyway, I levelled it off & using as a tent style card, (my favourite fold at the moment), also using other wastage of the red spider web netting I placed it on top of the patterned backing paper that was free with a craft magazine I had brought ages ago (I am a sucker for craft magazines).  I then die cut round the image, available by clicking on her name which is:  Punkette Petite, colouring her with both Graph It & Promarker pens. I then cut her out using a Spellbinders Grand Labels 1 die & mounted her on a square piece of a Papermania Henbury Lane paper pad set, and stuck that on top of the red spider web netting. I then added paper flowers & topped them with a red faux pearl in pearlescent red, adding extra faux pearls to the side edges of the grand labels 1 die cut and to the sides of Punkette Petite's hair bobbles.
Overall?? Another good fairly quick card from me. I am pleased with it.
How about you? How do you rate this card?? Please leave a comment below & I will reply asap.
Thank you in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.