Sunday, 18 August 2013

Blog Candy that is so beautiful.....

Yes a beautiful cd to try & win from Joanna Sheen on her blog... to quote Lexie I couldn't find the proper words this morning to write (must be an after effect of Friday night). So over to Lexie:



Back again but this time with the most gorgeous candy for you to 'go for!'  If you don't already have this beautiful Hollypond Hill, then you are in for a treat.  If you do already have it you will know how stunning it is and what a great gift it would make for a crafty friend if you were to win it.

The usual rules apply...you must be a follower of the blog, post a comment and preferably (if you have a blog) post a copy of the image with a link back to there in your sidebar. 

The candy is open to everyone worldwide so join in and who knows?  You may be the lucky winner.

This candy will be open until 8 pm on Thursday 22 July and the winner will be announced on Joanna's blog on Friday at 12 pm.

Good luck everyone!

Your link to the Blog is here:    Joanna Sheen Blog Candy

Fabulous or what??? I will be entering so don't miss out. The end date is in Lexie's text.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a fantastic blog and love visiting. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne,
      Wow, thank you so much!! I really appreciate your
      lovely comment. It pleases me so much to get a reaction
      like that. Lets hope I can continue to keep it going so well.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.