Sunday, 25 August 2013

Blog Candy Saturday........

Good Morning peeps,

Yes I know Im late with this but yesterday was hectic to say the least & I had the daytime to myself as well as Tia & Reggie (my dog for those who don't know) were at my ex's (Tia's dad).

Blog Candy: always a crowd drawer, from MCH Stores, this week Teresa is offering:

New "Fairy Rhymes" - 6x6 Pad by Prima


&  New Die-Versions Die "Candle Trio"



&  Mei Flower  Gold beaded hearts




You don't have to have a blog to enter, just enter your name, or link to your blog from anywhere in the World. There is only one stipulation, that only crafters enter as she does check!!!
 It would be so lovely if you could pop the "MCH Saturday Candy" badge in your side bar... As I have ALREADY done...

Please note: This Candy Draw will finish today, SUNDAY at 3 pm GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.