Sunday, 7 July 2013

Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog new challenge (number 14-theme is a song......Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow)


Wow, what a fabulous day it has been today (Im writing this at 22.25pm on Saturday night)...its been
a very long day! Least of all with my dog running out of my ex's house this morning to get to a couple of other dogs across quite a busy road and ended up with being clipped by a car. Reggie has a graze on his right cheek, a bloodshot left eye (plus a little bump above his eye socket), a small cut on his right paw, bruised tail & back right leg,  He has a course of antibiotics from the vet so hopefully he will recover asap.

Back to the challenge,  over at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog, challenge number 14 is based around the song title "Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow" written by Tom Paxton but sung by Patsy Biscoe back in the late 1960's (approx. 1969 but I cant guarantee it).

I used the Doodle Dragon images which are one of our sponsors for this challenge as their wild animal images are so right for this theme to go with the song title "Daddy's Taking Us To The Zoo Tomorrow".
I coloured all 3 animals from Doodle Dragon Digi Stamp with a mixture of Promarkers & Graph It pens, cut them out, including the cage (which was coloured with Sakura Silver Metallic pen). I cut out the scalloped oval yellow card with a spellbinder die & the music notes were cut with
Dies to Die For die (I wrote the song title "Daddy's taking us to the Zoo tomorrow" in a Sakura Glitter pen) & the backing paper with paw prints on is from my own stash as is the sentiment..

Even though this is a DT card entry for our blog challenge, I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge of which the theme is: Anything Goes (with an option to include animals/creatures).
Papertake Blog Challenge, Tuesday 2nd July 2013 (this link is so long that I needed to shorten it)


Bugaboo Monthly Blog Challenge of which the theme is: July Anything Goes
Bugaboo Catch The Bug Challenge Blog  (this link is so long that I needed to shorten it)


Cupcake Craft Challenges of which the theme is: Anything But A Square
Cupcake Craft Challenges

Tammy's Scrapping Corner Challenge of which the theme is: Animals
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2013/07/challenge-70-at-tammy-scrappin-corner.html

One Stop Craft Challenge 233 of which the theme is: Anything goes
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-233-anything-goes.html











14 comments:

  1. Really cute card and so much details. I love paw prints behind the tiger. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billie for your lovely compliment,
      I appreciate every single word
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  2. Creative idea with zoo scene! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dewi, I appreciate
      every single comment
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  3. great card love the images and scene you have created love all the details-thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol for your lovely compliment.
      I had numerous tries to upload an image to the blog
      as a thumbnail to my link but every time it just
      wouldn't let me! This has never happened to me before
      so Ive got no idea as to why its happening.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  4. This is fabulous.. Love your creativeness. Thanks for joining us over at TSC for this weeks Animal challenge..

    Good Luck
    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam
      Thank you so much for your lovely compliment! I hope I do well.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  5. This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘Animal’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Desire. I appreciate every lovely word.
      Im already a follower of your blog & have entered.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh My! This is just the most adorable thing ever. Love the design of the card and the coloring of the images. What Fun! thanks for sharing with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,
      Thank you so much for your fabulous comment., I appreciate every single word and your reaction is fantastic!!!
      I just hope I win now lol ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh this is fabulous, so creative...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Helen,
      Thank you for your lovely comment & the wishes.
      I will try again even if I don't win this time
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.