Wednesday, 17 July 2013

DT card for DigiStampes4Joy Challenge #71

This is my DT card for this months blog challenge, #71, over at DigiStamps4Joy. The theme this month is "Button It Up Shapely" - Create any shaped card and add button(s) as embellishment. This starts on 10th July & ends on 23rd July. Im on team B so the teams creations go live on 17th July.

Ive created an oval easel card using my Spellbinders Decorative Edge Ovals cutting dies, the Tulip Basket digi stamp image from here. I coloured the image using my Promarkers & a couple of my new Graph It alcohol pens (they offer a rich vibrant colour & depth). I then trimmed round the image leaving a small white edge. I then coloured in a large decorative oval with a rose pink Promarker pen and glued it to the main card base of the easel. The next thing to do was to glue the digi image to the smaller white oval. I then added a pink marble effect button that had been threaded with a small piece of pink raffia & secured in a knot. The finishing touch is the sentiment which reads "Precious & few are friends like you"....






2 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful Marg. Love the soft pastel colouring and the unusual decorative edged oval easel design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire. I accidently deleted 2 of my DT posts last night!!! So I had to go through my emails, copy & paste then upload the photos again!!! The only thing I couldn't do was put the comments back... ;(
      Im a silly person to say the least lol
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.