Sunday, 14 July 2013

DS4J NEW IMAGE RELEASES.............Sunday 14th July 2013



Yes, its Sunday and its New Release time over at  DigiStamp4Joy and as usual, both Margy & Jen
have designed & drawn some beautiful images.
I have decided to use Jen's image of Feeling Flat? on my multi fold card. The card base is one I had brought ages ago & thought I would use them for special cards, then as I realised that they are too fancy for everyday use so now I use them when ever I feel like a special card is perfect for some occasions. Anyway, I printed the image onto super smooth 120gsm card, then coloured with 2 shades of Flexmarkers, Cadet Blue & Celestial Blue for the car & using other colours of Promarkers for the rest of the image. I did use a Sakura Metallic Pen for the road sign pole. The wording on the pole was
just written by a black Letraset fineliner pen.

The challenge blog can be found here, which has all the new releases on to as well as our monthly challenge, of which this month the challenge theme is to Button It Up - Shapely (a shaped card with
one or more buttons on it).

(Im sorry for the lateness of posting this but to be completely honest, Ive had extreme problems getting the photos on to here today!!)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Theme - Shades of Blue
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-50-shades-of-blue.html








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.