Saturday, 20 July 2013

Blog Candy............



Blog Candy is available on My Crafty Heart-the blog every Saturday morning BUT it does end on Sunday afternoon at 3pm GMT.

All you need to do is comment on the blog & put the blinkie on to your own blog.
I'm currently having problems with that part but I have messaged the blog & shop owner
& will add the blinkie when Ive got the codes.

The Blog Candy is always a fantastic prize and this week it is
Glitz Design 'Cashmere Dame' 6x6 Pad
(great for Summery Cards)
and
&  NEW Memory Box Die -'Serene Scallop'
(with it's embossed effects, it looks quite real!)


I cant believe what a generous prize My Crafty Heart are offering

Get linking peeps!!!

My Crafty Heart the Shop is available here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.